It was a winning start to the year for Bandvulc’s very own tyre fitting division Tyre Maintenance after obtaining Business of Year award for its new retail operation in Lutterworth from the Shires Magazine. The momentum doesn’t stop there; 2016 will see Tyre Maintenance focus on its core value of offering More Service to its customers with considerable investment in key areas. These include:
• Centralised auditing system using iPads to enhance Health & Safety compliance and meet rigorous quality standards.
• To maximise uptime nine service vans are being replaced in our fleet of 78.
• Efficiency plan to reduce fuel & energy used at depots.
• Investment in a smart new Luton office & reception.
• New stock tracking process to enhance visibility.
• Social marketing plan to better advertise the company’s achievements.
“Awards are always proudly received but we can never rest on our laurels; our plan for 2016 will see us push forward in keeping ahead and assure our customers they are getting more service.” Paul Fields, Director of Sales & Operations.
Chichester District Council has extended its tyre supply and management contract with Bandvulc, part of Continental Tyres, for its fleet of 26 Mercedes-Benz ‘Econic’ refuse collection vehicles. The tyre retread specialist had worked with the council for the past four years, offering a complete service on tyre management for its fleet, taking care…More +
Children’s Hospice South West was nominated by Bandvulc’s Charity Team as the company’s main charity for 2019 and a number of fundraising activities have taken place during the course of the year. The most recent event has been the CHSW £50 Challenge ‘Get Nifty with your Fifty’. Two Bandvulc teams stepped up to the mark…More +
After years of fitting Bandvulc and Continental tyres to its fleet, leading supply chain logistics provider, Fowler Welch, has now put the two manufacturers’ low rolling resistance (LRR) offerings to the test. In a joint-trial at Millbrook Proving Ground, Fowler Welch and Bandvulc arranged an evaluation of the performance and efficiency benefits of low rolling…More +