It was a winning start to the year for Bandvulc’s very own tyre fitting division Tyre Maintenance after obtaining Business of Year award for its new retail operation in Lutterworth from the Shires Magazine. The momentum doesn’t stop there; 2016 will see Tyre Maintenance focus on its core value of offering More Service to its customers with considerable investment in key areas. These include:
• Centralised auditing system using iPads to enhance Health & Safety compliance and meet rigorous quality standards.
• To maximise uptime nine service vans are being replaced in our fleet of 78.
• Efficiency plan to reduce fuel & energy used at depots.
• Investment in a smart new Luton office & reception.
• New stock tracking process to enhance visibility.
• Social marketing plan to better advertise the company’s achievements.
“Awards are always proudly received but we can never rest on our laurels; our plan for 2016 will see us push forward in keeping ahead and assure our customers they are getting more service.” Paul Fields, Director of Sales & Operations.