We are recruiting!
Continental Tyres Group (employing 236,386 employees worldwide), is looking for Production Operatives to join our established workforce at Bandvulc, our CLC Ivybridge Plant. Over the past 50 years Bandvulc have continually grown, year on year, to become the UK’s leading retreader, producing the best premium retread tyres at our purpose-built plant in Devon, investing in people and state of the art production equipment.
Our people are the driving force behind our success, so we focus on ensuring that our teams are motivated and driven to achieve their goals. Some of the benefits from joining a global tyre company are given below.
Full training will be provided and immediate starts are welcomed.
Job Types: Permanent Full-time
Salary: £22,064.64-£23,576.28 per year
Various shift patterns available. 06:00-15:00, 15:00-00:00, 00:00-06:00
If you’re interested in applying please send an email, ensuring you include your contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively phone Richard Martin – Factory Manager on (07711) 387245.
- Free parking and electric points for charging electric vehicles.
- Flexible working conditions that help our employees around the globe balance their work and private life.
- Time models: Full time, Part time, helping create a structure that helps employees balance work life, family and free time.
- Sabbatical: to allow employees to follow their dreams, enjoy new experiences or take time out.
- Benefits that make you feel good: Cycle to work schemes, Staff Purchase Scheme, Corporate Hotel Rates, O2 discounts, Reduced Gym Memberships and access to our Rewards Platform with discounts and cashback on 1000’s of high-street/ online stores.
- Mobility: Opportunities to apply and work in one of the 561 locations across 58 Countries.