We are recruiting!
Bandvulc is looking for Production Operatives to join our established workforce. Over the past 50 years we have grown and evolved to become the UK’s leading retreader, producing the best premium retread tyres at our purpose-built plant in Devon. Our people are the driving force behind Bandvulc’s success. We focus on ensuring that our teams are motivated and driven to achieve their goals. Full training will be provided and immediate starts are welcomed.
We currently have a number of vacancies within the production departments at our Tyre Factory in Lee Mill, Ivybridge.
Job Types: Permanent Full-time & Part-Time and Temporary summer cover.
Salary: £20,597.20-£22,294.48 per year
Various shift patterns available.
Currently we are offering a retention bonus of £250.00 to all of our Production Operatives that are employed / recruited by us for the duration of 01/07/2021 – 31/12/2021 (Please see below for terms and conditions*)
If you’re interested in applying please send an email, ensuring you include your contact details, to email@example.com or alternatively phone Richard Martin – Factory Manager on (07711) 387245.
*Terms and Conditions:
- The retention bonus will be payable to all of our Production Operatives that are employed / recruited by us for the duration 01/07/2021 – 31/12/2021.
- The bonus will be paid pro-rata should you start after this date.
- You must remain employed by Bandvulc until the end date of 31/12/2021.
- Any employees leaving prior to 31/12/2021 not be entitled to any bonus payment.
- The bonus will be received within your wages before the factory Christmas shutdown period.